If you are into some sort of sports. Working out and listening to music at the same time is a nice was to keep yourself entertained and focused. The sound of external noise such as breeze, cars or other members of the gym might not be the most pleasant company.
The best in ear Bluetooth headphones for working out should be comfortable and sound right.
I can tell you choosing the best headphones for working out is not easy. Sometimes you are lost between the general brands and the headphones that is just right for you.
Noise cancellation are beneficial but I do not recommend noise cancelling headphones for workout due to safety reasons because you don’t want to be completely cut out of your surrounding while working out. More so they are quite expensive.
What are the Best In Ear Bluetooth Headphones for Working Out?
Here I leave an excellent comparison with what are really the 5 best running headphones that are available at the moment.
1. Plantronics BackBeat Fit
Plantronics BackBeat Fit are about the strongest headphones for sports. These headphones are sturdy and very comfortable.
It is incredibly flexible, as well as water resistant, so if you sweat a lot or have to douse yourself with some water while working out worry not you won’t kill your headphones.
Plantronics BackBeat Fit has a powerful audio system, which will allow you to listen to your music no matter what is happening around you, although thanks to its design, which is oriented towards security, it will allow you to be aware of your surroundings.
It also has a very practical storage system, with a reversible bracelet, which protects not only your smartphone, but also you can place the headphones there once you have finished your training sessions.
By design the headphones are very comfortable they will remain in place regardless of the movement, some people may feel some discomfort when placed, but once in-placed, you will hardly feel the headphones.
This headphone has built-in controls quite simple to use that will ease the experience of listening to music while you run or do any type of exercise. You can control the songs, as well as use the headphones as hands-free if you get phone calls.
You will not have any problem in using them in the rain, having contact with sweat or even having drinks splashing on them.
- Excellent design and support system.
- Very comfortable.
- It does not present recognition problems with different types of devices.
- Slightly expensive.
- The sound quality can be diminished by interference in the Bluetooth connection.
2. SoundPeats Magnetic Headphones
This SounPeats In-Ear magnetic headphones with Bluetooth connection comes with a more ergonomic and comfortable grip system, so you do not feel even the slightest discomfort when it comes to listening to music while doing exercises.
This grip system is much more optimized than in previous versions, has three types of sizes to give a more natural fit, this is a great advantage considering that many people find it difficult to find headphones that do not fall constantly from their ears.
As we mentioned before, these models come with magnetic characteristics, which provides greater comfort for the simple fact that we can join both headphones easily, without having to make some kind of knot which damages the cables.
Has a Bluetooth 4.1 connection which can give guarantee of optimal sound transmission. Also able to connect up to two devices at the same time. Comes a high quality built-in microphone.
- Good noise isolation system.
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth.
- Rapid recognition by different types of devices: smartphones, tablets, PC or video game consoles.
- Pretty standard sound quality, does not present much technical section in this aspect.
- You can have cuts in the audio while they are used in a physical activity.
- Its durability is quite average, nothing extraordinary for the price they have.
- Despite the magnet, the headphones do not stay as close as some would like.
3. Mpow Swift Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
MPow Swift Bluetooth Wireless Headphones is designed to provide utmost comfort while performing any activity that involves movement, or simply for all those who like to listen to music continuously, but do not want to deal with long cables.
With a technical and ergonomic design, you can be sure that these wireless in-ear headphones will not be uncomfortable in your ears. This in-ear headphone mail goal is to offer as much comfort as stability.
It has a built-in microphone with a good quality, which will make your voice clear and without any interference when being used as a “hands-free”.
Also this headphone can be connected to up to two devices at the same time.
Has one of the best idle time battery life by any Bluetooth in-ear headphones for working out. It can remain at rest with a full charge up to 185 days, of course when in use it has about 6 operating hours.
- You can be connected via Bluetooth with two different devices at the same time.
- Its excellent design offers comfort and support when used.
- Very good relationship between quality and price.
- They can be fully recharged in less than two hours.
- They provide up to seven continuous hours of audio playback.
- The cable that joins both headphones can be felt somewhat long and, therefore, uncomfortable at the time of running.
- Audio quality somewhat deficient when you are in full physical activity or in very noisy environments.
4. VicTsing QCY Bluetooth Headphone
VicTsing QCY Bluetooth Headphone is a fairly simple and classic model within the line of Bluetooth in-ear headphones intended to be used in sports activities.
Let’s begin to describe this product with its incredible ergonomic design , which is accompanied by a small piece of rubber, which allows you to adjust them much more comfortably so that it holds much more to your ears.
The sound quality is not far behind either, thanks to the APT-X technology it is able to offer good fidelity, as well as an excellent handling of dynamic, rich and deep sounds, which will allow you to enjoy different styles of music maximum level.
It has Bluetooth 4.1 technology, which will allow you to enjoy a good connection with the audio devices you have, whether smartphones, tablets, laptops or desktop computers , while you have connection options you can use them quietly.
You can use these headphones to answer calls more comfortably thanks to the built- in microphone, this is very good quality and, together with the controls located on the right pad, you can attend quickly.
Battery life for active talk time is about 5 hours.
- The battery can last with a continuous use from four to five hours.
- Pretty good sound quality.
- Excellent price
- Easy device recognition.
- The connection can be intermittent when exercising
- Being at the maximum volume, an annoying beep can come when listening to music.
- The built-in microphone is nothing extraordinary , at times, it lets out a lot of background noise.
5. AUKEY Latitude Wireless Headphones
One thing to quickly note about this headphone is its price. Very low price but delivers on sound and quality.
Let’s start talking about the incredible Bluetooth 4.1 technology, which supports the A2DP and APTX systems. Thanks to these particular characteristics, you can enjoy a quite optimal noise reduction, complementing the good sounding earphones.
They are designed to be very comfortable, and this you can notice with the design of the headphone cable, which is made backwards to avoid the hassle of having tangled cables.
It is water resistance, and this should not surprise us, since as they are designed to be used in physical activities, it is logical to think that it has resistance to sweat and humidity, which contributes a lot to the useful life of the same.
Designed to stay in place when worn and not fall out no matter the workout routine.
- It has a manual in several languages, including Spanish.
- Extremely easy to match.
- It comes with its own case to store them.
- You can adjust the size of the cable.
- They come with a good amount of ear adapters.
- They are quite light.
- Low quality in plastic parts